Swing Check Valves
Product Code : Swing Check Valves
Inspired from the positive response of our honored clients, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying an optimum quality Swing Check Valves. Withstand high pressure, these are highly demanded in diverse industries such as petrochemical, marine, oil and gas, etc. They can be installed in horizontal or vertical lines, in relation the the flow of the media. These are manufactured using supreme quality materials in adherence with set industry norms. Our respected clients can avail this Swing Check Valves from us at marginal rates.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Heat resistance
- Easy installation
The comprehensive range of Swing check valves from IPC can be installed in horizontal or vertical lines, in relation the the flow of the media. The swing check valve, like all check valves, is used to prevent back flow in the line. The resultant pressure drop is minimal when the flow is in a straight line.
As the media flows through the line, the disc swings into an open position. The disc is held in closed position owing to the back pressure in the line.
All valves are manufactured in accordance with the latest industry standards.
Category: Check Valves
Product line: Pressure seal (forged and cast steel) valves
Features & Benefits
- Body and cover joint accurately machined and fully inclusive gasket
- Disk robust designed of one piece connection to withstand the severe shock of check valve service
- Disk assembly: non rotating disk is fastened securely to disk layer with long nut and cotter pin
- All parts are accessible from top for easy servicing
- Flanges â ASME CLASS 150 â 300, 7mm raised face finished 125 -250 AARH for all valves
NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
900 - 2500
Socket weld, Butt weld