Product Code : Globe Valves
We have recruited an experienced and skilled workforce to provide the clients with high quality Globe Valves. These are manufactured by our deft professionals using quality approved materials and advanced techniques. Available in accurate dimensions, they are used for controlling or regulating. Also, these find application in swimming pools, storage tanks, agriculture fields, etc. Available in numerous specifications, clients can purchase these Globe Valves at industry leading prices.
- Excellent strength
- Rust resistance
- Easy to install
The range of Globe Valves from IPC includes comprehensive product line manufactured as flanged and butt weld ends. Pressure classes include 150 through 1500 and higher sizes can be manufactured as per custom requirement.
All valves are manufactured in accordance with the latest industry standards.
Category: Globe Valves
Product line: Pressure seal (forged and cast steel) valves
Features & Benefits
- Body guided disk accurately metes hard surface of the disk with the surface of the seat, hard faced with 13 Cr, SS316, grand and lapped with seat.
- Stripping box finish to 63 RMS or better
- Universal trim: 13 Cr trim/ 13 Cr face disk, API trim 8 suitable for service up to 454 C
- Body and bonnet jam accurately machined fully enclosed gasket for better face swing.
- Seat face: Cocr alloy hard faced gruel and lapped to mirror finish, conical seat machined to 8 RMS
- Flanges â€“ ASME CLASS 150 â€“ 300, 2mm raised face finished 125 -250 AARH for all valves
NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
900 - 2500
Socket weld, Butt weld
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel