Product Code : Globe Valves
The range of Globe Valves from IPC includes comprehensive product line manufactured as flanged and butt weld ends. Pressure classes include 150 through 1500 and higher sizes can be manufactured as per custom requirement.
All valves are manufactured in accordance with the latest industry standards.
Category: Globe Valves
Product line: Pressure seal (forged and cast steel) valves
Features & Benefits
- Body guided disk accurately metes hard surface of the disk with the surface of the seat, hard faced with 13 Cr, SS316, grand and lapped with seat.
- Stripping box finish to 63 RMS or better
- Universal trim: 13 Cr trim/ 13 Cr face disk, API trim 8 suitable for service up to 454 C
- Body and bonnet jam accurately machined fully enclosed gasket for better face swing.
- Seat face: Cocr alloy hard faced gruel and lapped to mirror finish, conical seat machined to 8 RMS
- Flanges – ASME CLASS 150 – 300, 2mm raised face finished 125 -250 AARH for all valves
NPS 2 - 24
(DN 50 - 600)
900 - 2500
Socket weld, Butt weld